Wednesday, March 31, 2010

San Diego Health Care Conference

I had the opportunity to go to San Diego for a Health Care Conference. While there, I got to meet health care architects, engineers, and administrators. As students we presented 100 bed hospital that we spent many hours designing for the conference. We would spend our free time by the pool and beach. It was an educational trip also a spring break for us at BYU who don't get a spring break. It was nice to get out of Utah for a bit, and the day we left it was snowing. I forgot how much I missed sunshine.

Cornado Island

Background is the Marriot Hotel where we stayed

View from my room

Living the life, poolside

Fireworks at night

Top floor of a Marriot looking over the Padres stadium

Woodie Limo

Just sitting on the dock of the bay

Facilities and Property Management Presidency

2 comments:

Jay and Gwen Sessions said...

What a GR-8 trip
What a GR-8 group
What a GR-8 future
What GR-8 contacts
What GR-8 buddies
What GR-8 lodging
What GR-8 activites
What GR-8 potential
What GR-8 kids we have

ali said...

um...ya! Now I see why you didn't even bother to call. You had way too much fun!